Sunday, December 23, 2012

blocks of writers

I was doing so good with posting every week-ish, but I've gotten off track.

It's hard to write because I want everything to be meaningful, at least to me, but sometimes I have nothing meaningful to say. We got another denial letter on our VA appeal. My husband has gone to a civilian doctor and gotten 50 x-rays that showed nothing, but the civilian doc is sending him to physical therapy. With holidays here, we have been busy. We are mostly planning... waiting and planning for the holidays and for the eventual move.

I have nothing to say. I am grateful that our lives enable us to move without job searches. I'm grateful our lives enable us to take time to fix the little things within our house. I'm grateful that despite my husband's injuries we have a life together that we like.

Same old, same old.

No comments:

Post a Comment