Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Dear Doctor

Dear VA Dr,

While I appreciate the irony, rejecting my husband's request that you fill out paperwork for disability license plates while noting that he has "facet arthropathy," I would appreciate it more if you would have approved the paperwork. This is especially relevant as you apparently just diagnosed him with degenerative arthritis in his back. I also would have appreciated some acknowledgement of what "facet arthropathy" means and maybe a plan to act on the information. To recap, you refused to assist him in obtaining disability license plates whilst simultaneously providing information to support the request and I am both amused and furious.

Sincerely,
Just another person whose existence is utterly irrelevant to your big important job.

No comments:

Post a Comment